Thursday, March 26, 2009

First your gonna rock, then your gonna roll

Here we are on what is now officially the second day of posting on this blog. We now have 3 followers which I think is mighty impressive considering this is only the third post. If we keep up this pace we will be insanely famous in approximately 6,254,365 posts. Think about that for a minute.

Now that you've thought about I will give you something else to ponder. Bono (singer from u2 for those that don't know) now wears make up. Yes, he really does. If you don't believe me look at the cover of spin. This really isn't all that important, but it is mildly irritating.

What if all arguments were settled with a rap battle?

I was looking at dead franchises yesterday and I happened to run across what was supposedly the pitch for Jurassic Park 4. Can anybody say dinosaurs with guns? I know I can, and while this would have made for a terrible movie imagine how epic that would have been. Actually, don't imagine, just enjoy this picture:


I bet you're glad i showed that to you. Or else you would have gone your entire life wondering what pure awesome looked like. While none of that dinosaur goodness will ever make it to the silver screen we still have that image to remind us of what could have been.

Last, but certainly not least, I strongly encourage those of you that follow here to keep your eyes and ears peeled for whats to come.

Andy

2 comments:

Ashley said...

http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/bono-zombie.jpg

^^^^There's bono with makeup. He is rawring!

KitchenWench said...

that picture as a tattoo would be pretty bad ass. lol