Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I know what you've been thinking... "It's been days since either Kaze or Andy posted! What ever will I do?". Well fear not because I'm here to save the day! With an all new blog all about everything and nothing!

Have you ever had a tick in a weird place? If you have that sucks and I'm sorry.

Does anyone really want to see Toy Story 3? How about Men in Black 3? No? Well how about Ghost Busters 3? Still no? Well Disney and Sony say you do and dammit you will enjoy it!



Have you ever been on the train and looked around? I often wonder if certain people i see are absolutely crazy. Or is it just me? Deep stuff I know, but you know you've thought about it before. What if the alleged crazy person sees something that the rest of the world doesn't? And what if that something is the right something? And what if that right something is Tupac riding bicycles backwards?! If you don't believe me check out this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42tioFCpJGw&feature=relat

Green Day has a new album coming out soon. From whats leaked so far its going to be amazing. That is all.

Love,
Andy



(You make kitteh scared, stop it)

1 comment:

Jim said...

Ghostbusters three has the potential to be really cool. Apparently it's supposed to be a passing of the torch type thing, where the original guys would be handing the business over to a new generation (last I heard Ben Stiller, Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan were rumored to be part of that group). The only downside is Bill Murray doesn't want anything to do with it. And what's Ghostbuster's without Dr. Venkman?