Sunday, December 13, 2009

Look! They're break dance fighting!

Next year will be a good year. I'm not just saying that trying to be optimistic, but because there are a whole slew of new games coming out.
Arkham Asylum 2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo: Reach.... the list goes on and on. As you may have noticed these are mostly sequels. Get over it, you don't want anything new.



Can somebody please teach me to break dance? It looks awesome.

Anyways, the funny part of that video, is not the video itself (which is funny). Rather, the comments left for it.

Nothing to see here....



If you want to smack me for that terrible pun before the video you can. (not really, i'll probably cry... or pee myself)

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but we (probably just me), are stuck to our phones. I personally love my phone, but not in a creepy way. Today I was struck with a three hour span where I did not have my phone. Then, when i got it working again it didn't want to make calls for me. Needless to say, I was traumatized. Lucky for me, nobody tried to contact me in the few hours I was phoneless. I can attribute this to one of two thing.
1. You were all sleeping (doubtful)
2. Your phone died as well (the more likely of the two)








P.s. Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale is like christmas in your mouth.

(zombie blog tomorrow, needed to ramble tonight)

No comments: