Tuesday, January 19, 2010

holy crap I'm posting!!

Bud Light golden wheat....... you wish you were blue moon. But you fell so short.

Now that that is out of the way....

It has occured to me that now that Kaze is putting our blog everywhere, I should probably spend some time posting on it. And by posting I mean putting up videos. That way it looks like i'm doing a lot. But really I'm not. Now that I told all of you (Paul?) this, I can no longer fool you.



While I am excited about a new Halo, I don't know if they can pump out a new one every year and keep the series feeling fresh and not played out. I guess time will tell. Also, consider that my first foray into telling you people what games to buy.

Which brings me to my next point. Polar bears are infinitely cooler than killer whales.
1. Polar bears can maul things in the water as well as on DRY land. Killer whales are only capable of land killing if there is a decent bit of water.
2. They are fuzzy. Although from recent things I have read, they may not actually be fuzzy, rather, coarse. However my image of fuzzy bears remains.
3. Fact: Polar bears love(?) dogs.

4. However they hate Walrus'

Disclaimer: Mildly(very) graphic video of polar bear pwning walrus. You have been forewarned.


Thats all I got for tonight. I love you all. ( kind of)

1 comment:

Kryptor, King of the Universe. said...

1. the only problem with reach is I know how its going to end, and if it doesnt end that way I will be angry.
2. orcas are way more bad ass.
3. its about damn time a post on here doesnt say kryptor king of the universe.