Monday, March 15, 2010

so I haven't wrote a random post for a while...

.... and I want to start doing so on a more regular basis. Partly because I can vent about things that are angering me and partly because I don't think you people can get enough of me.

The first thing I need to get off of my chest is how terrible the nightly, morningly, daily and/or eveningly news is. Upon arriving home today I sat down in front of the t.v. to watch said news, only to see that they don't actually report news. Heres the rundown: Anchorman talks about Mexico being horrible and how we shouldn't go there. Cut to their camera crew in Mexico hunting down American tourists and telling them how bad they are for bringing their children there and supporting the Mexican economy. Hypocrite much?

But anyways, enough doom and gloom about the news..... how about some doom and gloom for what is probably Andy and Kaze's official favorite game developer. Thats right, Infinity Ward. Unfortunately it looks like they may be falling apart at the seams. Which really is ashame because the people over here at Andy and Kaze blog (Andy and Kaze for those keeping track) love them. This all really comes to Activision being a terrible publisher and not giving their developers the love and respect they deserve. Between firing the two CEOs and threatening the remaining employees contracts of IW, they are treading on very thin water. All of this being said, good luck to everyone at IW. I love you.

I tried to find a witty picture of Activions logo here but didn't find any. (Didn't look very hard)

So how about that David Beckham.... what?... oh.....

I got a PS3 recently, and although it will be super late I will provide you all with my opinion on the PS3 vs. Xbox 360 battle. I know you've all been waiting a very very long time for what will probably be the most stellar hardware battle review ever, but it will have been well worth it.




That is all.

And as always I sign off with this....

I love you

No comments: