Monday, May 31, 2010

What did I find out about today and get hyped up about?

Ok so I am late to the bandwagon but I am 10 kinds of excited for God Help the Girl its the pet project of Stuart Murdoch whose main project I have a bit of a love/hate thing towards (belle and sebastian)


Anyways its a musical which lord knows I love (I wish there was a less gay way to say that but there really isnt, so thats just how it is. I live alone, get excited about clothes, and like musicals. Why is it girls are uncomfortable around me again?) Which there is a series of videos and an album out for now, and I am a little bit in love with Catherine Ireton.
She's that right kind of cute, and oh my what a voice. Oh and this answer on the GHTG website doesnt hurt

"Current crush in the popular domain past or present.
Used to be into Superman, but Wolverine has taken his place…"

She has her own side project called the Go Away Birds whos EP is available for download on their website (Donation) as well as on myspace where I am particularly fond of "Safe Sad You" Anyways before I ramble any further here is the video that caught my attention in the first place.





P.S. I really hope you clicked the Myspace link and listened to the Go Away Birds. I think I like it more listening to it a second time.

-Kaze

No comments: