Thursday, June 10, 2010

is it a sign of me finally growing up?

or Square-Enix slipping.
This (Final Fantasy: the 4 Heros of Light) is the first one I haven't been excited about, since well ever...this is coming from the guy who played the lame ass DS chocobo games. I almost feel guilty for not wanting it...





...Almost.

Seriously guys what happened to the good old days when you put out nothing but awesome? Was that something that was only in my mind? I know the games you used to make were fun I've replayed  them all, five was awesome, seven was bad ass, eight was one of my favorite games of all time (seriously, I remember driving my older step brother nuts by making him look at the graphics and rambling about how good they were...) The bouncer was in my top ten. I hum the chocobo theme song for days on end (sometimes I even dance to it when no one is looking)
I am a fanboy. and yet I cant bring myself to be excited for this...
You disappoint me Squaresoft...oops I mean Square-enix....

No comments: