Wednesday, June 9, 2010

so that was mildly odd.

So yeah, neither of us posted anything yesterday and I feel mildly bad about it. (not really) . So I figured I would tell you all about something that has been bothering me lately.

IPhone users.

You read that right. You or someone you may know is probably an iPhone user. Which wouldn't be bad if it wasn't for the blind rage they go into when you inform them that everything on their phone has indeed been done before and is neither magical or revolutionary. And that's ok, its the same on my phone, the same on every random schmucks phone. You just need to come terms with this simple fact, Steve didn't do it better, he did it late. So did 99% of the other companies.

I can go into this a lot further but I won't right now, as I am typing all this from a phone. I don't hate the iPhone 4, it really is nice. I just think it may be a bit over hyped. That is all.

No comments: