Monday, July 26, 2010

The Tide Is High



I love the Paragons version of this song (the original) don't get me wrong when I hear the Blondie version I am the first one breaking out in a mean falsetto. But something about this version never fails to make me happy.

P.S. DJ Dino Cat for the win!

P.P.S. Every time I watch the Blondie version I can't help but think Debbie Harry is a terrible house keeper. I mean seriously, who wrings a towel right over the floor you just cleaned?

P.P.P.S. She was awful cute
(If you have any sort of interest in Debbie Harry you will watch the above) though. That makes up for the terrible house cleaning I guess. Hell it even makes up for this off night.

P.P.P.P.S. I also love this live Blondie performance of A Girl Should Know Better.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I love postscripts...A lot. Not as much as I love Blondie though.

No comments: